Monday, February 11, 2008

i'd like to take my time


you need not pull the curtains.it's alright.the sun may enter the room.so may the moon.the xilophone spreads around sweet sound flavours of both wealth and peace.my watch can take its time.may each second last three seconds..i'm not in a hurry at all. i'm not going anywhere.i'm yearning for my hands shaping round letters.i miss the compulsory dark-blue colour of the ink dripping from the pen.i miss blue ink staints getting through my fingertips.i can't picture myself ever missing the keyboard.
i hate speed.i'd rather have my days pourring slowly as if they were made of some honey i keep on twisting above the jar every now and then.
i preffer tasting paper with my fingers to seeing quick images unfolding on some display. i cannot be compelled into the features of this times. if only the subway stations were longer and interpersonal connections more dense..

No comments: