Sunday, October 21, 2007

Balancoire

stretching and bending both my feet and arms into twisting false embraces. tricky presence balancing on the chair.

teenager smile nearby my whispers ,stressing the soundtrack of a last night.
warm and mild seconds took so long by the time i finished singing silently some map of a piano. “pleaaaase don’t fllloat so faaast..”
lost in translation.
adjacent necks blending for the crash. boney jaws in a clumsy,milk-flavoured clash. placing me above the sheets of my bed. vertigo because of him and the tonic gin.
his long body hiding me from my awareness of his subsequent leaving, i agreed on the matter. i laid in tender submission for the next few hours,keeping my eyelids shut down under the temporary oblivion of his departure.
Dodo.

trapped in my own embrace,rocking back and forth..on my chair. i’m my best lyer; all i need to do is to cover up my ears with my palms and i can make you utter english words wrapped up in french accent..again and again and again and again..

No comments: