Thursday, December 6, 2007

because i use to live counting down days until Christmas


it's christmas that makes me doubt about my age.
the jolly child within myself tilts her head and chews her thumb when it comes to listening carrols,no matter the time of the year.
concerning myself,it is the time of the year when hypersensitivity reaches paroxysm,since i find myself constantly wearing my black eyes,wet and wide-open,seldom blinking. i find cinnamon scenting the interior of my nose. winter and christmas let me carry this precious fragrance all the way,even in the slightly lightened passages of the university.
i can scarcely ascribe all this rapture to any purely sacred calling or meaning,for i believe in the theory of a god we all share,but i cannot put my faith in the christian belief. therefore,it might be Winter Time the one that,somehow,mirrors the need of all men to build theirselfs a break from the constant oblivion of the more or less acknowledged law,asserting the existence of men in order to aid,love,cherish,behold his siblings.
my nose stings and my eyes smart with joy,while i call grandma and hear her jolting with excitement when letting her know i'll be paying her and grandpa a short visit. i would giggle while he would only mind the cookies i brought him....:) i love grandma even more while she's slapping his back for being so shallow. i'm dying for these two subsequent angels(putting things as if i were approaching life in the christian manner).
mum gets younger with every christmas,i'm not simply bragging,she does...and her eyes show their genuine green colour exclusively in this time of the year...it might be a side effect of the snow,so,therefore,it is again light i should be thanking for it.
..not to mention the "present" i got 4 years ago. that would be my very little pooffy sister,grabbing my hand and fooling around with those two blue "
lights" she got from daddy,which she astuttely uses into asking for the lecture of some bed time story about some annoying family of bears she adores. she also asks me to fix her a cup of berry-flavoured tea,every once in a while..
i never get tired or bored with decorating the little artifficial chrismas tree i've been contemplating for the past 5 years..it is as blue-and-silver coloured as i would have liked it to be. there are some electric lights which don't work anymore,but i kind of got used to this old lightening device:)..

the last but not the least, there are my friends,each of them scattered around bucharest..getting altogether my place for ..for for chrrrristmas. well,i'm the luckiest mammal alive to be surrounded by such gifts of nature. brilliant minds,spirits and faces. i would scream an ode to them from the top of my lungs,right now..(!!!!!).. and here there come eclectic sequences of them unwinding beyond my closed eyelids...so big,kind eyes,or very soft&chubby cheeks...gentil,refined and retrained lips..resounding&often laughtery,natural dreadlocks..
i so can't very wait for the nut-filled baked pumpkin,the cinnamon baked apples,and the cinnamon-scented,boiled,red,country-side,sugared wine...on the floor of my blue-and-orange coloured place.. (grandma is indeed the master of Kitchen!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...vezi ca nu mai stau unde stateam ultima oara. m-am mutat!

Ana said...

nene,adica acum in cam c locatie v'ati stabilit habitatul?

Anonymous said...

brasov. dar dumneavoastra nu mai sunteti pe chatter?