Sunday, September 7, 2008

plunder


messed up hair isn't an unbearable medusa standing on top of one's head.
freckles,dimples,unsimetrically disposed beauty marks; those mean beauty.
can't swallow jolly sounds&syllables i find in my throat from my morning playlist.
i love wearing embroided gloves. flip the bird whether citizens find those outrageous.
can't straighten up my lips when i'm down the street alone,if i feel like randomely smiling. i'll let my lips make me look as if i were a bloody,happy psycho with simian features.
i like to buy myself a strawberry-flavoured lollypop whenever i feel like doing so.
i like to eat it in the subway,on my way back home at evening time,regarding the people nearby as if i were watching cartoons.

1 comment:

roxana said...

imi place freza cea noua a blogului.. neat, white and fat-free:))