Tuesday, September 30, 2008

wonder toy



Jelly thoughts live in her mind. They tremble with excitement,randomely changing colours and shapes; as if there were nothing surrounding her,as if she lived in a revolving door.
She keeps on moulding reality in her tummy,joyfully gobbling it upfront. Her tummy bakes reality into chocolate muffins,in order to feed her pretty dolls. That is why,every once in a while at morning time, her tummy aches.
She wears husky eyes,goldy locks and very red&chubby cheeks.
I got her as a present from mom; she takes Santa for granted and she's my wonder toy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Veeery funny ... :| Ha Ha... Hi Hi

Ok smart pants, tell me this: if you live in a revolving door, which way is north? (I mean, you should know, if you take Santa for granted).

Ana said...

you know,one shouldn't take things LITERALLY once one reads my blog.

Anonymous said...

I love hearing about your little sister! She sounds like the cutest kid.