Friday, October 3, 2008

no-no-no


and i'll clunch both my fists and teeth. and my laughtery will be singing nobody's songs; i'll have my eyes smarting with sheer glee.
and i won't cease jumping up and down,even if my hair will get all white and less sleek than it is for now.
i'll be growing a swan neck and i'll be strolling,for that matter. i shall dress up in lady,and toss some whisps of hair,beseeching friends not to trust what they see.

age is that scourge which would come and grab you. age is an eagle.
but age has nothing to do with merry hepcats and lurid characters,as cells don't die on these old rascals.
good music thwarts cells from dying.

i shall let time be my catalyst for gathering knowledge, and i shall await boredom,as it never visits me.
put on a sworthy,gipsy look upon my face and enjoy the riot, my life will pass me by as a tilted waggon,swinging to the sound of the accordeon.
i'll be praying for my mind to stay a box of chocolates with a wide range of liquor filling in each bombon..

1 comment:

Ira said...

one heck of a conversation wasn't it.

"put on a sworthy,gipsy look upon my face and enjoy the riot"... this phrase will haunt me, i can see it by now.