Sunday, October 12, 2008

i'd like to write


about me-or about you-about blizzards that we drew up there on the ceiling with fairy,pointing fingers,causing no good or harm.
about wintry,cotton mornings,soggy towels,questions which carry no answer whatsoever,about trickling figments descending upon my mind and the top of my torso.
about burning up one's lungs in order to keep sollitude away from tasting my shoulders.
about pigeons and their flight,or some child tweaking his kyte,about mild contorsions of my bare legs,blending with my hands in acrobatic times of lecture.
about gusts of wings or shallow blinks of eyelashes in the limelight,about embroided umbrellas and golden and antic frames that carry no more paintings.
about things which were meant to serve to something and no longer do so.
about their fullfledged shape and their retired use.
about sweet&artsy nonsense.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rather excellent idea